Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Am Impatient/Excited/Anxious/Slightly Disapointed, Select 2

as written I'm freakin excited and anxious and impatient and also slightly disappointed.

TWILIGHT IN T MINUS

3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
1

LIFT OFF MOTHEREFFER!! BOOM!!!!! *head explodes*


OK, not really. but i really cant wait la!! *looks at clock and shouts* "MOVEMOVEFASTERMOVEFASTERMOVEFASTER!!!!!!!''fine fine. I'm also looking forward to my est test! I'm not a freak. i just like English and associated subjects (maths not included. god i hate maths).

i am now documenting the fact that I'm so freakin excited and shall compare to feelings after i watch the movie. hence the anxious and slightly disappointed feeling.the disappointment is for in case the movie sucks. wtf.

please please please don't suck. omfg i cannot be anticipating for a movie that suck. seriously. if the movie turns out to be a bust I'll just die. swear to god I'll just DROP TO THE FLOOR AND DIE. wtf. no I'm not being melodramatic, I'm just-- OK i am. but you cant blame me. I've been keeping up with the movie development and now i don't even dare to go to celeb sites for fear on discovering whether it sucks or not. yes i am commited. omicod please don't suck.

back to the point. CANT WAIT!! o yea.. Christine will finally be able to come along! yay!! no more modern day prisoner!! i wanna see the movie. I WANNA SEE IT NOW!!! *stomps feet* OK I'm sorry i shouldn't have done that.

will it be weird if i suddenly break into a song?

PLEASE DON'T SUCK.

No comments: