Monday, February 23, 2009

*pokes* Is It Dead Yet? *pokes then nudge*

seriously, people. how do you guys keep updating your blog??

i get soooo freaking distracted when I'm online. i mean, what with msn and gossip websites and emails, slowly typing the random shit that pops up in my head or happen in my life is so, so below my priority list.

HANA CHRIS ABI JOS! QUICKKK!!! SNEEZE ON ME!! i need the blogging bug! OMFG JOS I SAID SNEEZE NOT SPIT LA!! ehh,is it just me or looking at a blank page waiting to be filledwith fun,wild and wonderful things!!! is just plain depressing.? why ha? stupid cam whores!! YOU MAKE LOOK BAD! (quote from courage the cowardly dog)

*sigh* seriously, there's this post that i was intending to publish for bout a week, (just hanging there. unfinished)but i cant seem to finish the damn thing. i think its cos i find it hard to project my thoughts through my fingers except when I'm giving some one the finger, like this ,,1,, (i.e typing, writing, sign language, the picking of nose) do i have to do some kind of ritual dance and chant a special "ommmmmmmm" before the words get to me?




HELP WANTED : Blogging Guru. Must Have Vast Experience In Said Field, Entertaining And Looks Like Young Brad Pit On a Hot Day.
look at him, then imagine what he looks like on a hot day. ooooh yea
Willing To Work Long Hours With Little Or No Pay, Willing to Tolerate Uncomfortable Living Quarters And Samson




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~._.~*~*~*~*
i really really wish i still have my astro back. I WANNA WATCH THE OSCARS!!!

SHIT!!! totally expected but yet still somewhat surprising that slumdog millionaire won!!!! out of 9 categories, they won 8 of all the major categories!!! de last one is something bout sound editing or soundtrack that people don't really care about. OK, i have that movie in my computer but never really got around to watch it. imma watch it SOOOOON!!. what? its that gossip girl episodes have been holding me up.wtf.

i think this is where i stop cos my brain is tired and i wanna go and shoot it or something now.

p.s - not only old people watch oscars ok.

p.s.s- -the picture of Brad Pitt is for those who doesn't know what he looks like. to those few and very special people, please, please come out from that cave, real estate is not THAT expensive. no, jos im not talking bout you, and i was gonna upload a pic of Brad topless but then i remembered the funny lady from yr office.

"jiu kok nga moi" or.. "ngai boy mang mang kem gia choi, chon buk ka chang kue" lolololWTF!!!!! (private joke for toi. toi, if u don get it just read it out loud)


thats it i guess, im soo not gonna promise to upload. in case i didnt.

toodles my undying fans~(omg im kidding dont leave!)

No comments: