Friday, October 17, 2008

My First Full-Out Obsession





ok.. ask anyone that know me.. when i'm infatuated by something, i don't do it halfway. seriously. be it an anime, a drama, a character from a movie, an actor or actress, singers or bands, and even electronics, you name it, i've probably been obsessed with it.

but this particular THING has practically taken over my life. not a good thing seeing that its so close to the final exam of my middleschool life. but the heart wants what the heart wants right? it may not be surprising to u but...






WHAT THE HELL I LOVE TWILIGHT






what the fkcu is that the maximum size of the font?
color suits the book no?

"apa itu twilight, your majesty Alicia?" some may ask.

"you're online. search yourself" says i.

LOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHILIRAIOUSHAHAHAH

shut up alicia


anyway, you may put the blame on zoe. my family thought i was part crazy when i was raving bout the book. and guess what? i out and bought one myself (i read it first on my psp. ebooks rocks!!) and guess who's in love infatuation too? my whole family. yup. both my sisters but not my mom tho. its weird if that happens. and definately not my dad. 'cos i honestly think its not possible. its like a contagious infection and a chain reaction soon followed.

ZOE MADE ME READ IT THEN I WENT NUTS AND MADE ABI TO READ IT THEN SHE WENT BONKERS AND MADE AMMY TO READ IT THEN SHE WENT BEJESUS AND ASK HANNAH TO READ IT AND SHE WILL SOON ASK HER SISTER TO READ IT.
that also include jessamine. heh heh.

all credit goes to me. no zoe, blame goes to u credit goes to me. its different that way

seriously la. i love TWILIGHT. i caught myself staring into space 5 time thinking bout the book (more than 5 times actually but i dunno how much 'cos i cant count higher than that.)


please twilight fans. stop flaming robert pattinson. u think so easy find perfect male human specimen that has chemistry with kirsten stewart izit? no it is not easy. the actors will have to meet the approval of the author and if she, who created them in the first place, gives them the O.K then i don't see the reason that we, the fanatics cult following fans, should accept that and not give robert pattinson such a hard time. im sure he'll play the role nicely.


though i think tom sturridge OS SO MOTHERFCUKIN PERFECT FOR EDWARD!!


*coughs* yes. i know many manypeople said that already and i'm just stating it here to show that i agree.

"who is tom sturridge, your highness alicia. and is he hot?" some may ask


"you're online. search yourself, and yes, he is hot." says i.

muahahahahahahahahafunnyla!!hahahahahaha

i should seriously stop doing that.


ABI I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS CREDIT ME LIAO



No comments: