Friday, October 17, 2008

WHAT?? No One Reads My Blog??! *gasp!*

well. no surprise there.. since i barely told 5 people that i actually have a blog..

also the reason why, as of yet, i don have a c-box. i mean seriously who the hell am i suppose to chat with? u arr?

o my single lonely lonely reader (or is it just me?). its just you and me against the world now. *sigh*

WHAT? EVEN U, MY ONE AND ONLY READER, DON WANT ME?? who? xiaxue?! WHAT??

wha...? ... rather her than me? ...'cos she's prettier...? ...lives is singapore...? IS THAT A REASON??!*ROARS*

*bashes head repeatedly on keyboard* oh, look. well, lucky my keyboard is water resistant eh?

sigh...

2 comments:

hana said...

OH HAI I AM A READER OF URS LOL

but i didn't dare say anythg for fear u might not want me to know of ur blog wtf

Cia said...

!!!! wtf indeeed.. at least i kbow that i dont have to pay my blog readers eh? COME 1 COME ALL!! READ MY BLOG!! bit pointless if i keep updating a blog that no1 reads.. lol...