Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i am sushi-ed

i just got back from a sushi buffet. holy shit i was practically hyperventilating the moment i stepped in that restaurant. the pictures will be up on Chris's blog. it was her treat. yayness free sushi. i went with jos and law (cant get one without the other), Chris and Amanda, Joyce and siao Ming, and the elusive chu ching. we went to Cafe Majestic that's at the crown plaza hotel. also known as Parkson







holy shit i got soooo much to eat i was practically high. lucky Japanese food are so healthy. but unfortunately i love love love the prawn (shrimp) tempura. which was very oily but totally heaven. i love sushi cos it has my absolute fave fave fave food in the whole wide world. which is prawns (shrimps). as you can see i cant tell between shrimp and prawns, so just choose the suitable one.










i was like, in prawn (shrimp) heaven. prawn (shrimp) sushi , prawn (shrimp) salad, prawn (shrimp) tempura, chilled prawn (shrimp). i swear i felt like Forrest Gump on crack cocaine. *drools* i wished i had my phone though. i wanted to take pics but this (replacement) phone sucks smelly ass so i had to get other phones. they were extremely willing with their phones so it wasnt a problem.

so anyway we were eating as much sashimi as possible and--saasheemeeee*stares into space and drools*-- wait wha..?? oh right, eating-- and we just got more and more of the food until we weren't sure whether we could finish it or not so we camwhored with it instead. wth we are so fail. but lucky we finished everything and even had space for seconds. wow sometimes i amaze myself. we were even the last to leave. words cannot describe the pride i have in our group and their stomachs *starry eyed*





sigh this is my last post before i leave. i know its just 3 months but its still a long time OK. i mean if you had unprotected sex today or tomorrow (my leaving day) and by the time i come back you'd have a noticeable bump already OK. Chris, don't get any smart ideas arr.

i'll totally miss all my convenience and comfort at home. I'll miss my friends and family and THE FUCKIN CAR. sigh sigh.

yess Chris I'll miss you. you have to call me at least once a week for at least 10 minutes. and you have to include me (in name) in every of your blog posts until i get back just in case you forget me. yes Hana I'll miss you too. please keep my cbox alive while I'm gone! OK i think that's the whole of my readership. dammit so fail.

goodbye my dear air-conditioner, goodbye my beloved washing machine, I'll miss you my darling freezer with edible ice. I'll miss you too my lovely hair dryer. my hair will never be the same for these 3 months. and I'll mostly miss my dearest most loyal companion. also known as the Internet. i will always think of you. sigh. I'll miss good music and good food and fresh pastry and..... OH YEAH SAMSON!!! dammit I'll miss Samson!! gaaaahh!! bye boy!!!!! sigh seriously i cant say sigh enough.

feeling somewhat emo now. but when i think about the fact that i hate anything that resembles emo-ism and I'd feel so much better. i mean i hate emo so much that if i see my friends' phone themes is anything related to emo-ism I'd change and delete that damn theme. way out of topic but whatever.

i think its only natural that i'll wanna go home during the first week so I'll just have to grin and bear with it. thank god jos is going along or else I'd kill myself. lol no way I'm too chicken to actually commit suicide but its the thought that counts. wtf im so twisted.

so sien i keep having the feeling that i'm forgetting something but i cant remember what. and i cant even find my NS documents. SHIT!!! and my glasses but thats not important. I HAD THE DAMN DOC WITH ME THIS AFTERNOON WTFUCK IS IT NOW???!! damn my fuckin bad memory. if i werent so young I'd think i was senile.

lastly, on a completely different note, i just wanna remind you guys that please don't use emo themes on your phones. i swear if i see it I'll delete it so bad it'll restore your phone's factory settings. and that's a promise. actually just avoid emo-ism and all related fashion/mood.

if i have time I'll squeeze in a post before i leave tomorrow. but if not then bye-ness now!! hopefully I'll be able to get back for Easter!! yay this time only 53 minutes late.


**edited by Chris: Cia will be missing her psp too.
Which is safely with me. :) No worries, Cia.

xoxo

No comments: