Saturday, March 14, 2009

i swear if you COULD hear me scream you WOULD

OMFG!!!111!!!11!!1

has anyone ever heard of Dorian Gray? i certainly hope so cos ITS ONE OF MY FAV FAV FAV CLASSICS THAT'S NOT JANE AUSTEN. fuck i haven't thought bout this story-- what? is it call a story? sounds so mild le..-- for AGES OK!! and guess what?
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
....

THE FUCKIN MOVIE IS COMING OUT LATER THIS YEAR!!!!!!*SCREEEEEAAAAAAAMS!!!*




WHAT THE HELL DORIAN GRAY IS GONNA PLAYED BY BEN BARNES!!! Ben Barnes!!!!!! *cough*Prince Caspian*cough* and the one at the back is Colin firth. i think his character is the guy that corrupts him(Dorian Gray)

OK..OK, i bet you don't believe that i read the damn book right? well, fuck off cos i did. close your mouth i do read classics ok. i think the only classics i haven't read is freakin Oliver twist and Pollyanna(actually i think i read that but whatever.). shut up OK. i was going through a phrase. a classics story reading phrase wtf. although i read the ones that are already translate into simple English (which i instead of art, you instead of thou, relatives instead of kin. simple English in that sense) ones its still considered read(-ed) right? whatever. OK from the top of my head I'll write out the synopsis. shut up i did not type it up after i read the synopsis from the net. 



ermm... it may not be very accurate but here goes... Dorian gray is a young man who moved into the city (forgot the reason liao. possibly already lived there but whatever) and because he's so unusually exceptionally good looking (read: FUCKIN EFFING  TOOT BLEEPBLEEP  HOTT) he attract a lot of attention and soon becomes very vain. bla bla bla.. then he becomes corrupted and sometime in the story someone offers to draw his portrait then of cos he said yes la. hao lian ma... i think the story is called the portrait of Dorian gray or something to that effect. anyways, somehow some voodoo shit turn out and his soul exchange place with the portrait so that the portrait age while he remains young. FOREVER!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*ahem.*

haiya i said its been a long time since its not my fault that my memory isn't worth shit. but its kind of along that lines la. i forgot the ending though. yay that means when i go see the movie i wont remember then. woots-ness.  i borrowed that book way back when i was still allowed in the library. yes apparently im not allowed. cos some of my friends and i were hanging out in the library and some other friends of mine messed the place up and they thought we were in it. wtf difitnah.

OK i just had to get that out of my system. anyways. i just got my SPM results. it wasn't great but I'll settle. since i had some unusual circumstances I'm happy that i got my results. period. but at least i got more than enough credits to go college. YAYNESS.  

i shall now update everyday until i finally leave for National Service. and to  those who thinks that I'm so damn unlucky to be selected. i give u the finger. i was hoping that i get selected OK. whatever. so since it'll be bout 1 1/2 month till i get to update again i will update kao kao. oh yeah, I'm leaving on the 19th by the way. 

yea i know its too late for make-up updates but whatever. NO ONE READS ANYWAYS TT____TT *sigh*

i'm going for my medical checkup tomorrow so I'll blog about that when i get back. wtf medical checkup so unsuspecting. totally doesn't sound like me and jos will be sitting with smelly *cough*people*cough* in the public free clinic. i swear I'll punch the doctor if he tries to put the Popsicle stick in my mouth. budget cuts, you know.(eww)

anyway I'll be back tomorrow then. bye-ness

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that particular model. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 250 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this site selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?