Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It Feels Wrong

WOOTS SPM IS OVAH!! ITS TAHM TUH GET YER PARTAY OWN!!!!
.
.
.
.
*Que borat's* not. i don't know why but it just doesn't feel right. i don't think I'm the only one that feels that way. oh come on. I've been in school for more than 10 years (everyone is) and now they want me to suddenly stop and adopt a new routine? no thanks. but it cant be helped.

I'll totally miss school. shut up la close yr mouth the flies are going in. so shock meh? i like school. seriously. what with all the teachers glaring at me from the corner of their eyes and the constant threat of suspension hanging above our heads.... ahhh the good times

random person ''eh, how old are you ha? which school do you go to?''

her highness, Alicia "17, smk green road."(sound curt huh? it is)

nope. that line is dead. i don't wanna start looking for a job or a uni yet OK! the world is a big bad place and i prefer to stay in school thank you very much. where everything is the same. where the teachers (both gender) are gradually getting bald, the canteen food are expensive and filthy, the classroom looks like a war zone, where everyone dress the same and also all my friends gather everyday.

this is about the only time i wished that i was more stupid (I'm actually a closet genius) and stayed behind in transition class.

dammit i wanna stay in school! but then again I'm like totally flat broke (courtesy of Abi and Jos's birthday) i need a job. but i still want to stay in school!

"But, Your Highness Alicia, you can go for form 6 right?'' same may inquire.

''shut up have you not been reading?'' say i.

hahahahahaahashitthatwassolamehahahaha

ok. i don wanna go for freakin form 6 is cause all my friends wont be there. and they're all going to live they're jet-setting life and forget little old young me. how la. dammit I'm feeling extremely depressed. i shall now binge on food. yes i am fat cause i get depressed a lot. riiiight. wtf.


on a completely different note.

I REALLY REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU YOU STUPID BUTCH LESBIAN. this dislike is borderline on HATE. i don't HATE you but that's just because wasting HATrEd on you is just not worth it. this dislike is bout the same level as the feeling i have when i see people spit phlegm on the ground and i just happen to glance at it. yes, to me you're on the same level as a phlegm. (phlegm is that mucus that you hack up from your nose through your mouth and it is required for you to spit it out. you don spit it out you don't talk to me. disgusting i know.)

i have absolutely nothing against homosexuals. i mean hey, its your life, live it as you see fit. but, BOY-OH-BOY-OH-BOY how i DISLIKE you. itchy hand. you look, sound, and even smell weird. dont laugh at me. look at yourself first. you are ridiculously disproportionate body and weird shaped head. good luck in life. seriously. i mean it. cause you're gonna really really need it. attempting suicide many times is not something brag about. it just means that you need mental help. stupid obnoxious freak. listening to your voice makes my skin crawl. ugh.

so long asshol3.

i have noticed that my updates are few and far in between. woots i feel like xiaxue. wtf. since apparently no one reads my blog anyways so i don't see the point of updating random things for views. OK la. abi, Chris, jos and Hana thanks for reading my blog. here's 20sen, go play far far away. OK, just kidding. COME BACK PLEASE!!

note: the part bout the butch lesbian is completely random and i was just typing.

MERRY CHRISTMAS. (in case i don't update on that day, but I'm sure abi would. wtf)

4 comments:

hana said...

HAHAHAHA I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Honestly, how can someone become so damn ugly is beyond me. Can win some sort of award wth.

And her english suck *** and its absolutely hilarious when she try to threaten others in that language hahahaha.

she thinks everyone is jealous of her but really who is? we're just amused with the show she constantly puts up and is just waiting for the day she comes to realize that no she is not gonna make it with appearances like tht nor the brain size apparently.

I dun have anything against not so smart people but ppl who delude themselves with fanciful thoughts thinking it'll come true by sitting on their ass all day long.

If ass sitting can make dreams come true, I'll fat a flat ass a long long time ago already -rolls eyes-

hana said...

I mean 'I'll have gotten a flat ass'

Cia said...

HANNAH SIM I LOVE YOU. seriously. yr so effing licky to be american ok. if going aboard means not having to see her, even by chance, that would be a-w-e-s-o-m-e. put me in a box and ship me to wherever. wtf

Cia said...

i meant lucky. NOT LICKY. whatever that means. lol.