Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanks A Lot, I Think

i wanted to post an entry bout spm is over shit but i think i need to blog about an extremely pressing matter.

remember in a random post i said that I'll read Breaking Dawn when spm is over? yea, well, i wish i hadn't wait that long.

*warning mild breaking dawn (twilight book 4) spoiler alert*




OH. MY. GIDDY. GOODNESS.

i know its hard to believe but...
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hated it

yes. i hate that book. way to spoil it Stephenie Meyer. OK, oh-kaaaay, i didn't finish reading it. I'm like halfway through. but what i read, i hated. i mean, what the hell, why is Bella so freakishly annoying? i mean seriously. i liked her in all of the previous 3 books. when everyone else said that Bella was very emo and annoying in the movie i say that they're jealous. because i really liked her. but now i don't know what to think. i mean, there's not a single outstandingly good quality in her that can make Jacob (and Edward) fall so freakishly, ridiculously, head over heels,insanely, zomg-i-love-you-i-would-die-if-you-were-not-on-this-earth-lets-make-out in love.

it has came to a point where i threw the book away from me in disgust. I LOVED TWILIGHT, don't get me wrong. i wished Meyer should just let the book die a graceful death. living in the fond memories of young adults everywhere.

that book was almost completely insane OK. i don't swoon over Edward and his silly antics anymore. the main attraction that i can see from the book is that the Cullens seem to have a ridiculous amount of money and i like to see how they spend it. I'm materialistic that way. wtf.

i am now extremely disappointed in the series. the marketing target for the series is for young girls everywhere but yet the contents are so damn gore and blood this and blood that. omg the part how they deliver the baby *shudders* (Edward did WHAT to get the baby out?!) that's where i stop, by the way. I'm now sorely tempted to not finish that book, OK. i tried looking for a picture to express the disgusting-ness of gore, and ended up losing my lunch. nice eh?

am now not looking forward to the other movies. since the best book was twilight and the rest was just sub-par. something i read in loyalty to the 1st book. shit, how, wei?? HOLLYWOOD PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE MOVIES!!

...

OK, you can make the next one, since you already signed a contract. but please stop after that, please? pretty pretty please? if Summit makes eclipse or breaking dawn I'll watch Saw III before i even consider watching it. maybe Saw will increase my tolerance for violence and ill be able to handle it. cos its just that gore-ish.

NOW THIS IS WHY I GOT A BLOG! ftw blogger!! shut up bout this being a boring post. I have opinions hear me roar!!! but please don sue me.

i actually have lots more to say but heh, I'll just keep those offensive thoughts to myself. now stop complaining and go away. wtf

P.S abi says i needed more pictures in my wordy post. cos pictures and colors attract bimbos (jos and abi, possibly hana). so there.ok, this post really needs some pictures but I'm just way too lazy to bother. wtf. i shall do so in my next post. keep your fingers cross. by you i mean christine. wtf

No comments: